добавить ссылку в VIP блок
(за 2 руб)

________
Возможно заинтересует:
Вверх страницы

Вниз страницы

Вся правда о Буксах

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Вся правда о Буксах » Опросы » Основная тема Форума

Основная тема Форума

Сообщений 21 страница 30 из 31

Опрос

Основная тема форума
Изменить(варианты в комментарии пишите)

0% - 0
Не изменять! Мне нравится!

100% - 4
Голосов: 4

Very good info. Lucky me I recently found your site by accident (stumbleupon). I have saved it for later!

What's up to all, it's genuinely a nice for me to pay a quick visit this web page, it consists of precious Information.

I think what you composed was very logical. But, what about this? suppose you wrote a catchier title? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your blog, however what if you added something that grabbed folk's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little boring. You could peek at Yahoo's front page and note how they create post headlines to get people to open the links. You might add a related video or a related picture or two to grab readers interested about what you've got to say. Just my opinion, it could make your website a little livelier.

Hello there,  You have done an incredible job. I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this site.

My relatives all the time say that I am wasting my time here at net, however I know I am getting familiarity everyday by reading thes pleasant posts.

When someone writes an article he/she keeps the idea of a user in his/her mind that how a user can know it. So that's why this piece of writing is great. Thanks!

Greetings from California! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great site!

Wow, awesome weblog structure! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you made running a blog glance easy. The full look of your site is magnificent, let alone the content!

Highly descriptive post, I loved that bit. Will there be a part 2?

Heya exceptional blog! Does running a blog similar to this require a lot of work? I've no knowledge of coding but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I just had to ask. Thanks a lot!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Вся правда о Буксах » Опросы » Основная тема Форума